My current everyday makeup products

Hello everyone!
So this is my first blog, and I'm not going to write a lot because yes, I know we all skip the writing just to look at the photos sometimes! I decided to show you my current makeup products for everyday bases. I hope you like it and thank you for reading my blog!


Face/ Real Techniques brushes - domed shadow brush to blend the concealer, powder brush, multi task brush for bronzing powder
Eyes/ Mac brush, Beautycycle brush, Brow brush ( they are so old that I cant see the type of the brush or the brand)

    I don't wear foundation so I use NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Vanilla to cover any blemishes
To set my face I use Mac Select Sheer/ Pressed Powder in the shade NC20
For my cheeks I use Bobbi Brown bronzing powder in the shade Natural 1

Brows/Mac Kelly Osbourne collection - morning mister magpie
Crease/Mac Kelly Osbourne collection - morning mister magpie (the brown shade)
 Eyelid/ Chanel - 82 Emerveille
Eyelashes/ Lancome - Hypnose Drama and Hypnose in black




No comments:

Post a Comment