Casual...

Hope you're all having a great start of the summer!! I apologize for not posting anything in so long, I've been busy with studying and doing my exams and I'm so happy they are finally over! I wanted to share this outfit as soon as possible because it has been my favourite this month. Although I wish the trousers were a little bit more highwaisted. Other than that they are made from a lovely stretchy material. Each piece I either have in different colour(s) or am planning on getting in every possible colour. These heels are something else! Believe me or not but they are so comfortable and such a good price too! It's a must in your wardrobe



                                   Top/River Island on sale hurry and get it!
Trousers/River Island
Bag/Chi chi






No comments:

Post a Comment