Black on black







Finally some good weather here in Ireland!! For the last couple of weeks its been pouring rain and no sunshine at all.. This outfit is very basic and easy to put together, I love it! Recently I received this blouse from Blue Vanilla and I can't stop wearing it now, I love everything about it! The material is sheer and it's crossed over at the front. Perfect for spring! I paired it with black Topshop jeans, this blouse would also look really good if put together with some white jeans or trousers. These shoes are something else!! I love them to bits however I wish they were a little more comfortable, I can't go more than three hours in them.. The bag is from River Island, I think it was their autumn collection but I think it is great for any season! 



Blouse/Blue Vanilla
Jeans/Topshop
Shoes/Aldo (similar here)
Bag/River Island (similar here)

1 comment: