Forever Unique..

Sun's out bikini's out! This one from Forever Unique is honestly the nicest one I have ever owned. This bikini stands out with its unique and glamorous design. You can see that this piece was created with meticulous attention to detail! I love the pastel colours at the top and then as always I love the black! Great way to get away with another black bikini for you! This one has bust cups with additional removable bust cups which is amazing for girls like me with nothing up there! The quality is amazing and the top does not feel heavy at all...or maybe I got used to it. I cannot wait to be wearing it this summer!! Highly recommend!! Check out Forever Unique's website for their Spring/Summer 2015 collection and more designs and colours.








Get it here

3 comments:

  1. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gorgeous! Just wondering if you have any cupon codes

    ReplyDelete